What Is A Casino Tournament?
CasinoEuro Fair Play Tournament Rules
CasinoEuro General rules
- The winners(s) will be decided according to one of the rules stated below.
- Should a tie occur for the top position, the player who has played the most rounds/hands takes top spot.
- A minimum number of rounds/hands must be played to be eligible for a prize.
- All Casino Cash prizes will be added to the players CasinoEuro gaming account no later than 12 hours after a tournament has finished.
Deciding the winner
Tournaments at CasinoEuro are run according to different models
1. Balanced Percentage win
According to this way of calculating, the winner is the one who has the highest average percentage win on all game rounds combined.
Result = 100 x (Win Round 1/Bet Round 1 + Win Round 2/Bet Round 2 + ……..) / Nr of rounds
The advantage of this model is that it allows players with little cash in their account to compete since it’s the relation between the win and the bet amount that determines the winner.
2. Game win
According to this way of calculating, the winner is the one who has the highest total win on all game rounds.
Result = Total amount won – Total amount bet
3. 20 best consecutive rounds
The player with the highest (Win – Bet) score summary of 20 rounds played in succession wins. The system keeps constant track of which sequence of 20 rounds gives the best Win – Bet for the player and calculates the score. During the player’s first 20 rounds the score on the leader board is updated after every round.
Result= Total amount won – Total amount bet in 20 best consecutive rounds
4. 20 best consecutive rounds – Balanced percentage win
The player with the highest average percentage (Win/Bet) score summary of 20 rounds in succession wins. The system keeps constant track of which sequence of 20 rounds gives the best Win/Bet for the player and updates the score. During the player´s first rounds the score on the leader board is updated after every round.
Result = 100 x (Total Win/Total Bet) in best 20 consecutive rounds