Welcome To Mega Joker
Game rules of Mega Joker
- Mega Joker is a 2×3-reel, 5-line, multiple coin slot featuring basic mode, supermeter mode, and progressive jackpot.
- Bet 1 or 10 coins in the basic mode (using one of the available coin values).
- At bet 1, bet line 1 is active and wins are automatically collected. Wins are paid out according the paytable to the left of the bottom reels.
- At bet 10, all 5 bet lines are active, and you can collect your winnings or play in the supermeter mode. Wins are paid out according to the paytable to the right of the bottom reels.
- Max bet (bet 10) is required to enter the supermeter mode.
- Bet 20, 40, 100, or 200 coins in the supermeter mode, at the pre-selected coin value. Regardless of bet, all 5 bet lines are selected.
- In the supermeter mode, all supermeter credits are stored in the supermeter.
- Supermeter wins are paid out according to the highlighted paytable that displays to the left and right of the supermeter reels. In addition:
- At bet 100, a joker in the middle reel gives a mystery win between 100 and 2000 coins.
- At bet 200, one or more jokers in one or more reels gives a mystery win between 100 and 2000 coins.
- Maximum win in the supermeter mode, excluding jackpot, is 2000 coins.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added, in both basic and supermeter mode.
- Mega Joker features a randomly drawn progressive jackpot. The more you bet, the greater the chance to win!
- Note: The Jackpot counter might be displayed in a currency other than that you are playing in.
- If you win a Jackpot and are playing casino games with a different currency, the amount won is converted to the currency in which you are playing and is added to your account.
- Jackpot payout subject to terms and conditions of the gaming site.
- For more information refer to the gaming website.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Game actions of Mega Joker
- Click a coin to select your coin value.
- BET allows you to select the bet (1 or 10 in basic mode, and 20, 40, 100, or 200 in supermeter mode)
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- SPIN plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- COLLECT moves your credit from the supermeter game to the basic game.
Game setting options of Mega Joker
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Fast play. Turns on or off fast play.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history.
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.