How To Play Texas Hold´em of Poker
To play this game for free at Betsson, Click Here.
To Play this game for real at Betsson and win real money, Click Here.
Players of Texas Hold´em at Betsson
Up to ten players can play at one table. In tournaments, however, more tables may be part of the tournament.
Betting structure of Texas Hold´em at Betsson
Texas Hold’em is played with two blinds; small blind and big blind. A blind is a bet that two players are forced to post before the cards are dealt. Texas Hold’em is played as Limit, Pot-Limit and No-limit.
Order of play of Texas Hold´em at Betsson
1. The two players to the left of the dealer post the blinds. The dealer is symbolised by a button marked ”D” in front of the player. The dealer button rotates clockwise around the table.
2. Every player is dealt two cards face down (”hole cards”). These cards are exclusive to the player and not visible to the other players.
3. The player directly to the left of the big blind starts the first round of betting.
4. Three cards (”the flop”) is placed face-up in the middle of the table. These community cards are shared by all players and are combined with the hole cards.
5. The player to the left of the dealer starts the second round of betting.
6. A fourth community card (”the turn”) is placed in the middle of the table.
7. The player to the left of the dealer starts the third round of betting.
8. A fifth and last community card (”the river”) is placed in the middle of the table.
9. The player to the left of the dealer starts the last round of betting.
10. Showdown – The player with the best hand wins the pot. Every player combines his/her hole cards with the community cards to make the best five-card hand. If more than one player have the same hand they split the pot.