General rules of Hi Low Switch
To play this game for free at Betsson, Click Here.
To Play this game for real at Betsson and win real money, Click Here.
- HiLo Switch Professional Series is a progressive bet game played with three 52 card decks.
- The cards are returned to the deck and shuffled after each draw.
- Winnings are bet on subsequent rounds until you either lose your winnings or collect.
- Number cards (2-10) count as face value, aces as 1, jacks as 11, queens as 12, and kings as 13.
- The Min/Max sign indicates the minimum and maximum initial bet limit.
- The progressive win is capped.
- The maximum progressive win displays in the paytable.
- A number of chances to switch the cards are awarded when you start the game.
- Additional chances to switch the cards are awarded for consecutive wins.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable. To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the Min/Max sign.
- Some features may not be available in Play for Fun mode mode.
Play game of Hi Low Switch at Betsson
- You make a bet.
- 3 cards are dealt face up.
- If you have available switches you can change your cards.
- You must bet on higher or lower for one card.
- A new card is dealt.
- You win if the new card matches your prediction of higher or lower.
- You lose if the new card does not match your prediction or if it is a tie.
- You win the amount shown, in the potential winnings display, for the higher or lower bet you selected.
- The game continues with progressive winnings until you lose your winnings or collect.
Playing help of Hi Low Switch at Betsson
- To make a bet, select a chip and then click in the bet area.
- To remove a bet, select the delete chip and then click in the bet area.
- To start game, click DEAL .
- To make your selection, click either Hi or Lo .
- To change your cards, click Switch .
- To collect your progressive winnings, click Collect .
Game setting options of Hi Low Switch at Betsson
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Audio . Turn on or off all sounds.
- Sound effects . Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Background music . Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Speed . Increase or decrease game speed.
- Game history . Click to view your latest game history.
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.