General Rules Of Black Jack Mini
To play this game for free at Betsson, Click Here.
To Play this game for real at Betsson and win real money, Click Here.
Black Jack Mini at Betsson
General Rules Of Black Jack Mini at Betsson
- Beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21.
- The game is played with four 52-card decks (excluding Jokers) shuffled before each round.
- Number cards (2-10) count as face value, aces count as either 1 or 11, and kings, queens, and jacks count as 10. There is no ranking among suits.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable. To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the Min/Max sign.
- The Min/Max sign indicates the minimum and maximum initial bet limit.
- Some features may not be available in Play for Fun mode.
Player rules Of Black Jack Mini at Betsson
- A hand automatically stands when the total card value is 21.
- If the first two cards (excluding split cards) total 21, you have blackjack.
- Blackjack wins pay 3:2.
- If you have blackjack, and the dealer’s visible card is an ace, you can take even money.
- You can double down after the first two cards (except after splitting two aces).
- The double down bet is equal to the initial bet.
- After doubling, you are dealt one extra card and then your hand automatically stands.
- You can split the first two cards if they have the same value (no further splitting allowed).
- Splitting doubles your initial bet, and you play both hands of blackjack, one after the other.
- After splitting aces, you are dealt one card for each hand and then your hands automatically stand.
Dealer rules Of Black Jack Mini at Betsson
- The dealer must stand on 17 or higher, and draw cards to 16.
- If the dealer’s visible card is an ace, the dealer must:
- Offer even money, only if you have blackjack.
- Offer insurance. The insurance bet is equal to half the initial bet. This bet is lost if the dealer does not have blackjack.
- The dealer must check for blackjack if the face up card is a 10 or a face-card. If the dealer gets blackjack:
- Insurance pays 2:1.
- Even money pays 1:1.
- If you have blackjack, your bet is returned.
Play of hand Of Black Jack Mini at Betsson
- You make a bet.
- 2 cards are dealt face up to you, and two cards to the dealer, the first face up and the second face down.
- The hand is played out following the blackjack rules:
- SPLIT to separate the two first cards of the same value into two hands.
- DOUBLE to automatically double your initial bet.
- HIT to receive an additional card.
- STAND to receive no extra cards.
- Accept or decline even money, if you have blackjack and the dealer’s visible card is an ace.
- Accept or decline insurance, if the dealer’s face up card is an ace.
- Once you stand, the dealer reveals their hole card and draws. The result is presented:
- A hand wins if its value is closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand.
- Hands of equal value are a push, and your bet is returned.
- Player hands of 22 or higher (busted) lose regardless of the dealer’s hand.
- If the dealer has a higher hand (but not busted), you lose.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
Playing help Of Black Jack Mini at Betsson
- To make a bet, click CLICK TO PLACE BET .
- To remove a bet, click CLEAR .
- To start a hand click DEAL .
- To continue the hand click action buttons.
Game setting options Of Black Jack Mini at Betsson
- . Turns on or off fast play.
- . Turn on or off sound effects played for events.